Monday, January 05, 2009

primary update

Well we made it! Alex went to his first day of primary yesterday and things went better than anyone could have imagined! We didn't have a problem dropping him off but i wasn't really worried about that as he never had a problem when we would drop him off to nursery! So then we went to class and after priesthood meeting Brett saw his class standing in the hall waiting to go into the primary room! He said that Alex was standing right by the teacher folding his arms! He was the only one in his whole class that was folding his arms and he has a big class! their is 17 total in his class, I'm not sure how many come regularly but if they all came they would have 17! Plus there is another sunbeam class! (they are splitting our ward next week!) so i was so glad to hear that he was being so reverent! I almost cried when Brett told me but i tried really hard not to because we were in Sunday school! The other thing i was worried about was him getting out of primary and running around the whole building! well Sunday school got out before primary which is a rare thing in our ward! so we were able to get to the primary room before he got out and we even had to wait a while for him to come out! when he saw us he came straight to us! It was a very good day! Sacrament was the same as it usually is with him and we ended up way back in the gym which makes him think that he can run around! It is a lot easier when we are sitting in the benches! Some how we have managed that he hasn't ran up to the pulpit! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I really like your blog. I didn't even know that you had one. Cool. By the way it was good seeing you the other day on new years. Sorry we rushed out so quickly seth an I were a little bit loopy when we get tired. But we had fun though I hope you did as well. I was suprised to see Drea and Mike kissing I wonder if that means that they are back together or not? Hum. Well anyway I have to go to work. I love you Love Jessica