Sunday, November 15, 2009

primary program

Today was alex's first primary program!  He did really well!  We are so proud of him!  He got up and said his part so loud!  He even memorized it!  He knew a little bit of each song but the song they did the best with was a family is of god!  I love that song it has a really fun tune and it is fun to sing but it made me cry during the program!:(  oh well!  Through the parts of the songs he didn't know he just would open and close his mouth to make it look like he was singing!  I couldn't see him though becasue I was sitting on the other side with my class!  He ended up sitting by his friend so they were talking and being goofy almost through the whole thing!  Most of the sunbeams were being silly and having a hard time sitting still!    It was a fun day and i was happy to see that he wasn't too shy to get up and so the program!  We have been trying to encourage him to be a little more outgoing in primary by raising his hand for questions and volunteering when they need someone!  I think he has come a long way!  Hopefully this will help him to not be shy in school!  After church my parents came over for dinner!  We played a couple games and then they went home!  Brett's parents were going to stay but then his sister was having a birthday party for our nephew in park city and so they just decided they better get down there for that so they don't get home to late!  I think that things went well!  I am so happy that alex had a fun day as well even though i didn't get to buy him a new outfit like i wanted to but oh well i will get one for thanksgiving soon enough and i will be able to buy one for paige to so double the fun!

No comments: